The human resources management approach employed within Birsa Carpet responds to the specific business requirements of each industry. The design and implementation of these practices are devised to support strategic objectives.
Attracting and Recruiting the Best Talent
The goals of Human Resources Management are to:
- Be the employer of choice for top talent.
- Recruit talented individuals who will help support the Firm going forward and adhere to the firm values.
- Meet the future workforce needs of the Birsa Carpet through a global and proactive recruiting perspective.
Investing in Our People
The main responsibilities of Human Resources Management are to:
- Invest in and create an environment with opportunities for the continuous development of our employees and help them realize their potential.
- Continuously track employee performance and support open communication by creating a culture where managers are accountable for employee development.
- Develop and nurture employees to create a high performance global talent pool of future leaders.
Building Organizational Capability
The priorities of Human Resources Management are to:
- Continuously assess and review organizational capability, people, systems and processes and, if necessary, to restructure in support of the success of the Birsa Carpet.
- Identify and assess high-potential employees
- Enhance mobility within the Birsa Carpet through assignments, transfers and rotation for employee and organizational development.
Increasing Employee Motivation and Commitment
The objectives of Human Resources Management are to:
- Promote the development and expansion of an open, participatory and transparent culture that values diversity and creativity.
- Proactively seek and consider employee feedback and expectations while continuously developing approaches that strengthen commitment, motivation and retention.
Create a safe, healthy business environment that embraces ethical values and balances personal life with career responsibilities.